Friday 5 October 2012

Decorex - Highlights

I had a fantastic day at Decorex last week, the exhibition stands were beautifully executed and the show had a diverse mix of exhibitors. I wished that I could have spent more time at Decorex this year and attended some of the inspiring seminars hosted by leading designers in the industry, anyway until next year... 
The top lighting company for me was Teranzi, each piece is so unique and sculptural, they truly are exquisite works of art. I could just see one of these dramatic lights in a hotel foyer.
Philip Watts Design wowed me with their oversized glamorous rock style door handles pictured below, again I could see these in a beautiful boutique hotel, restaurant or bar. The skull heads can even be finished in Swarovski crystals, just imagine...
I was also impressed by Ginger & Jagger, a brand that was only launched this year in Portugal. Their products are made from the combination of nature's most fascinating forms and the knowledge of the designers, definitely a brand for beauty lovers. I also was inspired by the colour palette of Munna's products.
Here are some of the talented brands that I had my eye on...


Terzani
Skull Head Handle
Philip Watts Design
Skull Head Handles
Philip Watts Design



Skull Cushions
Alexander McQueen
The Rug Company


Ochre
Philip Watts Design


Sculptural Handles
Philip Watts Design

Munna
Munna

Wood And Copper
Pebble Stool
Ginger & Jagger
Walnut Cabinet
Ginger & Jagger


No comments:

Post a Comment