Thursday 4 October 2012

Autumn Colour Palettes

Yesterdays post on 'Preparing The Home For Autumn' started me thinking about Autumnal colour schemes. I absolutely love the palettes created by Colour Forecaster Jessica Colaluca (creator & creative of designseeds.com)
My favourite Autumn colour palette is shown below, Mustard Yellow, Moss Green, dark chocolate brown with shades of grey, beautiful...
I have linked the colours to these amazing cable knit pouffes which are inspired by nature and bang on trend. They work as extra seating, create focal points and add interesting texture to any room in the home, they remind me of giant sea urchins!  


100% Wool Pouffe €510.00
www.thomaseyck.com

Image:Pinterest
Ursula Cable Knit Pouffes,
inspired by nature
£175.00
grahamandreen.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment