Thursday 13 September 2012

Coldplay - Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrows Los Angeles Home

I am a huge fan of the band Coldplay, after seeing their spectacular performance last sunday closing the London 2012 Paralympic Games I was inspired to take a sneak peak into the recently purchased home of the rock legend and his famous wife Gwyneth Paltrow.
The celebrity couple have bought Veranda magazines first-ever concept house in Los Angeles named 'The House Of Windsor', it was designed by Windsor Smith and decorated by some of the worlds leading designers. If you go to verandaunveils.com you can take a 360 degree tour of this dream home.
In my opinion there is nothing to dislike about this perfectly executed home, the white exterior is impeccable, the brass and leather furniture is retro and luxurious, I could just go on and on raving about the interior but you can all see for yourselves below...
I think my favourite room has to be the white and grey guest bedroom designed by Tara Shaw. Feminine, elegant and refined, she has used one of my favourite colour schemes with the use of beautiful nude tones as an accent colour.
This house was actually staged for the magazine shoot, I do hope Gwyneth and Chris have not changed the sublime interior too much...















Images: Veranda, Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment